Programme Administration

Deferment of studies

If you are admitted and has accepted a programme but cannot start your studies the semester you´ve been admitted to, it is possible to apply for deferment of studies. To be granted deferment of enrolment you have to show special circumstances, as well as provide certificates to evidence the circumstances.

Registration and re-registration

All students at human rights studies shall web register in the programme or course. If you, for some reason, cannot register, contact our programme coordinator. Read on how to web register here

To re-register you need to contact our programme coordinator.

Approved leave from studies

You can apply for approved leave from studies if it´s a temporary leave and you plan to come back and finish your studies. If special circumstances applies, you can get approved leave with guaranteed admission. If special circumstances applies certificates shall evidence the circumstances.


If you don´t want to continue your studies, you need to give notice to our programme coordinator, so he/she can register it.

Certificate of enrolment

Both our programme coordinator as well as our academic advisor can issue different certificates in regards to your studies. Certificates of enrolment or transcript of records you can print yourself, thru LADOK3, using your student account.

Credit transfer

If you´ve studied human rights courses at another University/ University College in Sweden or aboard that corresponds one or more of our courses, you can apply for a credit transfer. You need to be admitted to as well as replied to the offer to keep you place in the programme, before you apply.

If you´ve been on exchange studies within the programme. Follow the instructions at the International office HT website When you have returned

Picture of Programme Coordinator


Kristina Robertsson
Rum: LUX:A210
Telefon: 046-222 3047
e-mail: mrsmrs.luse